Newbie is missing data  [Solved]

Anything related to PowerPivot and DAX Formuale
fuzzyly

Newbie is missing data  [Solved]

Postby fuzzyly » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 am

Hello all together,

hopefully I arrived in the right forum room.

I hope to find some help:
I just built a data model with an own calendar table (for e. g. fiscal year and business year, calendar weeks. ...) and several different data tables.

By analysing the data I find some astonishing things going on. Exactly with the change of one business year to another, some customers are not mentioned anymore with data of orders or orders pieces.

It is curious to me as it is only some customers and it is exactly the change in the business years.

I double checked if the data is enclosed and I do have lines of those customers (OK only checked one) in the power Pivot data table, but nothing mentioned in the Pivot Tablet for showing the results.

In which direction should I start digging? Any ideas?

As it’s no data I’m may share it’s going to be complicated to find a solution. But I hope you can help.

Now going to bed and hope for some reply until tomorrow morning.

Best regards
Mo

MattAllington

Re: Newbie is missing data

Postby MattAllington » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:57 pm

It is not possible to help you unless you share you table structure, your relationship structure and how you are trying to visualise the data.
Matt Allington is Self Service BI Consultant, Trainer and Author of the Book "Supercharge Power BI".
Power BI Training

fuzzyly

Re: Newbie is missing data

Postby fuzzyly » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:21 pm

Hello and thank you for the reply.
I received a new data set and the reason for the problem was there. So sh.. in sh.. out. The structure was well and working correctly.
Best regards
Mo

Return to “PowerPivot/DAX”