Problem regarding a measure.

Anything related to PowerPivot and DAX Formuale
NicolaiPaw

Problem regarding a measure.

Postby NicolaiPaw » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Hallo

I have a problem regarding a measure.

Following is a measures where the calculated value is ‘Empty’.

Year 2019:=sumx(filter('Passagertal pr kommune';'Passagertal pr kommune'[Indhold]="Opregnede passagertal 2019" && 'Passagertal pr kommune'[Månedsnr]<= month(CALCULATE(LASTDATE('Passagertal pr kommune'[Dato]);'Passagertal pr kommune'[Indhold] ="Opregnede passagertal 2020")));'Passagertal pr kommune'[Månedstal pr kommune])

The part I do not understand is the second filter:

month(CALCULATE(LASTDATE('Passagertal pr kommune'[Dato]);'Passagertal pr kommune'[Indhold] ="Opregnede passagertal 2020"))

It looks like it returns the number ‘5’, but if I right the formula like this, it calculates the correct number.

Year 2019:=sumx(filter('Passagertal pr kommune';'Passagertal pr kommune'[Indhold]="Opregnede passagertal 2019" && 'Passagertal pr kommune'[Månedsnr]<= 5);'Passagertal pr kommune'[Månedstal pr kommune])

Therefor the question is how do I overcome this problem?

MattAllington

Re: Problem regarding a measure.

Postby MattAllington » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:32 pm

It is very difficult to help you here. The formulas are not in English, so it is difficult to understand the context. Any chance you can translate to English, and also post an image of the relationships?
Matt Allington is Self Service BI Consultant, Trainer and Author of the Book "Supercharge Power BI".
Power BI Training

Return to “PowerPivot/DAX”